“Kathleen was knowledgeable, helpful and has a very good knack of recognising the best matching fragrances for the building.
Highly recommended, many thanks!”
– Elizabeth Hayes (Head of Estates and Facilities, BIMM London)
“We have been using Ecobreeze for several years and it remains a great product as it purifies the air prior to scenting, therefore keeping our washroom and changing facilities always smelling clean and fresh.
The installation process was hassle free and without any complications. Having no batteries to replace is a major bonus to us and replacing the filters and fragrance bottles couldn’t be easier.
We are extremely satisfied with Ecobreeze as the feedback from staff and visitors has been very positive.”
– Steve Kirk (Health, Safety and Environmental Facilities Manager of Bunzl, Manchester)
“5 star rating.
Washroom Wizard has provided Thorpe Park Resort with an excellent air care product for a number of years now.
There are lots of different fragrances available to support with different smells we require for various toilets. They also have a range of front covers for the units to support with our theming.
Turnaround time is very quick and they are a very reliable service. On top of this they are very friendly and professional every time we deal with them leaving us no choice but to go back for more.
Excellently run business.”
– Matt Adams (Site Presentations Manager, Thorpe Park Resort)
“ASDA is very impressed with the performance of the Ecobreeze units.
The outcomes of the trials have been exceptional and on this basis, we have decided to roll it out across all our stores.”
– Sue Smithies (Head of operations, ASDA England and Wales)
“We are a busy walk-in centre and see a through flow of over 4,500 patients a month.
Ecobreeze has been proven to be very successful in providing a pleasant aroma and gets rid of all the undesirable smells we contend with on a daily basis.
We have also had a lot of compliments and enquiries from patients regarding the product and so will be purchasing not only for our waiting room but consulting rooms too.”
– Sandra Bodle (Project Manager, Fleet Healthcare Limited)
“We love the Ecobreeze system.
Our toilets are situated in the basement and ventilation there is not the best. Ecobreeze is so far the best solution to keep our challenging toilets smelling fresh.
The choice of scents is extensive and will impress even the fussiest person.
The whole system is easy to care for. I can truly recommend the product.”
– Ewa Slatter (Executive Head Housekeeper, The Grosvenor Hotel London)
“Since City FM introduced ASDA to Ecobreeze over 3 years ago, we have benefited from fabulous smelling toilets for our customers.
Not only this, but because they also help remove VOCs we do not receive any complaints from our allergen sensitive customers who do not like an overpowering fragrance that masks our odours.
I have witnessed myself customers saying how great our toilets smell in relation to other competitors and it makes me proud to be working with Ecobreeze.”
– Tracey Rogers (National Cleaning Operations Manager, City Facilities Management UK)
“We have installed Ecobreeze in our toilets and have been very impressed with it.
It has completely eliminated our use of aerosols which means we, as a company, are able to reduce our usage of hazardous materials whilst, at the same time, still enjoying the lovely fragrance the unit delivers.”
– Tracey Still (Office Manager of Doosan Babcock, Dartford)
Ecobreeze provides self-contained extraction, odour removal and fragrancing all in one – a system that delivers without compromise
- Air Filtration – Scientifically proven to reduce 95% of offensive odours, a patented design ensures optimum performance without the use of ozone, biocides, ionisers or aerosols.
- Air fragrancing – The EcoBreeze Smart purifies and fragrances the air, with a variety of aromas available to suit your commercial washroom.
- Data collection – The EcoBreeze Smart comes with an online portal offering invaluable data for your business.
- Environmentally friendly – All natral carbon filter without use of batteries, aerosols, HEPA filters, UV lights or ozone
Poor indoor air quality is a ubiquitous problem for businesses across the globe. The EPA states that the air we breathe inside our workplace can be 2-5 times more polluted than outdoor air.
Whether it is due to a lack of ventilation, odour, chemical fumes, pathogens, dander, mould or pollen these pollutants not only create negative perceptions but are also detrimental to health.
However, due to costs and constraints, it is not always possible to deal with this issue in areas such as washrooms, corridors and basements. Ecobreeze provides the solution as it is a cost-effective and energy-efficient alternative to ventilation and air conditioning systems.
Ecobreeze is patented, independently verified and scientifically proven by UK and US-based laboratories making it the safest option for delivering an invaluable commodity – fresh and fragrant air.
Clients who have chosen Ecobreeze as their complete solution
Ecobreeze is the environmentally friendly option because it is a permanent solution to poor indoor air quality and malodour.
- Fragrances are dispensed at a slow, linear rate
- Pre-filters are washable and reusable
- Fragrance vessels are made of HDPE and are fully recyclable
- Carbon filters are non-toxic and sustainably sourced from coconut shell
- All packaging is made from recycled materials
- 95% reuse fragrance vessel
In accordance with our policy of complete transparency, we publish all of our independently conducted scientific and laboratory tests.
Ecobreeze adheres to strict regulations including:
- Intertek Approval
- EU Approval
- UL Approval
- EMC Compliance
- RoHS Compliance
- IFRA Conformity